A downloadable project
Updates updates updates! Mail subscription here.
- We're looking for POC who grew up in Ireland or spent part of their youth here, to talk with us for about 45m to 60m, and share their experiences.
- We're particularly particularly but not exclusively interested in people who grew up outside Dublin and whose family has a South Asian background: Pakistan, India, etc.
- All other POC are very much encouraged to get in touch as well.
- You're in control of what we chat about. You can talk about whatever you like and change the subject on anything you don't want to.
- Interviews will be used as research to further develop the background and experiences of a character in the game.
- You can read about If Found here: http://dreamfeel.org/#/iffound/
- There's a small honorary fee for your time and you will be credited in the game.
If you are interested in taking part, please contact us via our email email@example.com with "interview" in the subject.
- Let us know if you're able to visit us in studio in Dublin, or if it would have to be over skype, etc.
- Let us know if there are dates/days/times that suit. We're very flexible and will be conducting interviews on a part-time basis over the next couple of months at your convenience.
Rest of the March update here: https://dreamfeel.itch.io/blog/devlog/71331/march-2019
- Research Interviews with Irish POC33 days ago
- March 2019 - Research Interviews, If Found @ V&A, Shitpost Tarot39 days ago
- Llaura & Alexandra's 2018 GOTY40 days ago
- December 2018 - Christmas CardDec 11, 2018
- November 2018 - Irish Game Dev Christmas Party, Haunted PS1 Jam, Game LairNov 22, 2018
- Spooktober 2018 - Flicksy Game Maker, GDC Scholarships, Telltale GamesNov 22, 2018
- September 2018 - Zines, Kickstarter for DSD2, Gamer VaultNov 22, 2018
- August 2018 - Research Interviews, Flatgame Recipe, Music DungeonNov 22, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.